Perspective – 1 of 7 Enablers in our HR Development Framework
Taking a step back. Systematically gathering and updating the information that enables you to make robust decisions and engage others’ support. Developing insight, and acting accordingly.
The successful outcomes of Perspective
- People listen to you. You present credible information and compelling arguments
- The organisation benefits from your insight into the people aspects of what drives success in your business
- You bring your knowledge to the table. Your specialist expertise, and contextual savvy, are of strategic as well as operational importance, eg. demographics and factors affecting engagement in your particular sector and economy
- You are fully engaged in effective business decisions
- You promote your HR agenda successfully
- You are seen as an effective influencer, partner and leader in the business
Winning a fair hearing is about engaging our stakeholders in gathering and using high quality information. Today we can equip ourselves much better to present our arguments clearly using hard data. Being persuasive, however, is also behavioural, and built upon having effective relationships in place. Making sound decisions in partnership with the business only comes from robust discussion.
Making Perspective work for you in your Human Resources role
- To build your Perspective, some questions for you to ask yourself
- Building your Perspective strategically – planning it into your relationships and routines
- Building your Perspective tactically – listening and learning, conversation by conversation, meeting by meeting
- Winning a seat at the table
- Building credibility as partners in the business as well as adding value as HR experts
- How the 7 enable-hr Facets provide a holistic framework for success in Human Resources
We work at every level to enable Human Resources to add more value.
We work with CEO’s and HRDs to transform the HR function
We develop HR leaders and managers
We run HR Team Workshops
We coach at every level. We have executive coaches who are experienced at
working with HR leaders, and we also value working with HR professionals
who are developing their careers. Our approach is designed to fit into your
day and target your unique development requirements. Because we understand
the challenges faced by HR people, it’s totally relevant, and time-effective.
Explore the other Enablers by clicking on the icons below.